Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall is here!

It is definitely fall out there!  This weekend was a little on the chilly side, but for the most part really pretty.  Saturday, we went to the pumpkin patch in Gibbs.  We got out there and it was a cooler than I expected!  We rode on the hay ride to the ‘pumpkin patch’ all to realize it wasn’t that at all.  It seems that they throw a bunch of pumpkins out in a field and you get to pick the one you want.  I even took a picture of this scene as we drove away.


                                           


I got some cute pictures of Rylan though, so I’m ok with it!          


This one isn't good but his face is hilarious!


         


                





We also got to spend a short amount of time with some friends we haven’t seen in a while, Ryen , Courtney and baby Ashley. He is getting so big and looks just like Ryen. 






On Sunday we had an appointment with the one and only Julie Roberts Photography.  We had a fun time and hopefully got some good pictures of us.  Thanks again Krista for my birthday present, it was the best ever! Oh and for all the help yesterday, thanks a bunch.  So the weekend is over…again… I hate Monday’s and I think Rylan does too, he was in a sleepy/grouchy mood this morning when I woke him up.  Somebody may be going to bed a little early tonight!  

No comments: