AUGUST….ha!
We’ll start off with a surprise B-day party for Stephanie, which was actually on July 30. I got a few pictures from that, but not any of the b-day girl, she was way too busy talking to everyone. Here is Rylan and ‘Nana Jane’

Here is Marla cheesin’

And a couple of me and Ry


One day I decided to leave my camera at daycare so the teachers could take some pictures of Rylan and his friends. Good idea I think, may do it again soon.

Isn't she the cutest?

Partners in crime...Rylan's best buddies

Look at those teeth...ouch!




About mid August I had a chance to go see David Cook at the Tennessee Theatre. First we went to eat at Downtown Brewery….


Then on to the concert. The Tennessee Theatre is an awesome place for a concert. It’s a little more intimate and sounded great. I thought he was better live than his CD! The pictures aren’t great, I could only do so much!




I have some video but some of it is sideways... :(
And I’ll close with some of the many random shots of Ry
Kissy face, never seen before or have again

“Ahh, basketball….oh how I love you…”

Messy eater

Putting gold fishies in his eye…

…and laughing about it

Oops, don’t tell Daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment