We celebrate Christmas everywhere!
Before our big trip we had a couple of Christmas' early. Since we would be gone a couple days before and after, we had to celebrate with our other 'families' a little early.
Wright Christmas.
Rylan trying to peek...

Travis and his rib rack...

Marla and her first baby gift! Congratulations guys!
Rylan loves anything with the word 'ball' in it...
Next up...The Burleigh Christmas
Waiting on present time!

Rylan LOVES his race car track
New bicycle...with a personalized license plate of course!
I have no idea why he likes Sponge Bob but he does...
Rylan and Pista!











1 comment:
Balls are awesome. I know that there's no way that can be said without sounding perverted, but it's not meant to be.
When I was a kid, I was the same way. Basketballs, footballs, baseballs, tennis balls, nerf balls....you get the idea.
Also, before I leave, the word verification word is "catimat"
Just....I mean....really?
Post a Comment