Friday, February 13, 2009

One more work week down, one great weekend to look forward to

This week went by pretty fast, like most weeks.   Tuesday was mom’s birthday, so that was a weird day.  Rylan has been very grumpy and sleepy all week and it drove me crazy not know what was wrong, but thanks to Marla, I now know that he has 3 teeth coming in.  I had thought that was the problem but I kept feeling in the back where his molars were, little did I know they were up in front!  So now that I know what the problem is, maybe I can treat it!

Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, so Happy V-day to everyone.  Last Valentine’s day was really the last time I saw and talked to my mom fully coherent.  Not really a good way to think of Valentine’s day huh?  Oh well, I’m thankful I could spent a little of my day with her last year.


We plan on trying to remodel our house soon. I’m very excited about that, it sure needs a face lift.  And it will help us when we decide to sell it.  I just dread all the work, but it will be worth it in the long run.  So we get to pick out paint and flooring, sounds like fun.


Something weird, in the past month there have been 4 people, well…’beings’ (3 people, 1 very sweet dog) that I know, pass away.  It’s just been really crazy lately.


This isn’t really a recent thing but sometimes I can’t help but notice how everyone is different.  Different ways of dealing with things, different opinions, different thoughts.  Sometimes it can be frustrating I think but other times its really interesting.  When I would handle one thing this way, some of my friends may handle it another, and with very good reason.  It’s just fun sometimes to see it. I guess a lot of it is how you were raised.  A lot of times you may think just how your parents do because they taught you to think that way.  Anyway, just something I thought I would throw in there!


Welp, I hope everyone has a great Valentine’s Day and weekend!valentines_day

2 comments:

Krista said...

I love you :)

Marla said...

YAY!! Glad I could help figure out what was wrong with Squirt :) Only 5 more to go!!!

Did you mention another remodel project???? Right when I thought the end was in site...haha j/k, you know we'll be there to help