The pictures are of some friends, the Ferguson's, that have a new baby, Leah. She has the cutest smile, I love it! I guess the best thing about it is that I had fun and hopefully will get better as I go. Here are some of the pictures.








You, Me and Baby make Three!








5 comments:
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. We love our lil' Leah. You did a great job, I'm sure they will love them!
OMG...you are a natural. Those pictures are excellent. I'm getting even more excited about maternity picture now :) Too bad you'll probably have arthritis and be walking with a cane before that happens. Tell Ferg that is daughter is adorable.
You did great! I knew you would :)
I told you you could do it!
Fall is coming and we have the perfect tree and barn for pics!
We still have one of the pictures you took of Dakota up in our kitchen. I would love for you take my little family's photos. It would be cute to take some of Leah and Leylan together.
We are very very happy with how the pics turned out!
You did a great job and we hope to get you to take many many more in the future!
Post a Comment