Well it's about time I got back on here. I've been busy with a lot of things going on. Rylan had to have tubes put in his ears this morning. It went well, he was a tad bit fussy afterwards but then again he hadn't ate all morning either. He's such a strong sweetheart. The funniest part I think was the tiny hospital gown that he had to put on, it was SO cute. I wish I could have gotten a picture of it. If I had listened to Krista, I would have had my camera with me at all times today. Hopefully this will make him feel tons better. I've been trying to plan a couple parties, one being a Pure Romance Party and the other Rylan's first birthday. The first party will definitely be something new for me. I've never been to one and have no idea what to expect, it's mainly for fun though. It's really great to just take a break and hang out with some girls and have a good laugh. So for any of you reading that I haven't invited, come on over Friday night, for others who may want to browse at their products, you can online at www.staceysugg.pureromance.com. Or you can let me know and I'll order it for you.
Rylan's 1st Birthday is coming up and I have to say I am pretty sad about it. My little dude is growing up so fast and I don't want him to. It's really crazy to know it's been a year since we went to the hospital and had that small (but big) bundle that changed our lives forever. He is, by far, our greatest accomplishment. But why do they have to get so big so fast? Why can't they just stay little for awhile longer? Oh well, I can't change life :) But he'll be hitting a big milestone in a couple weeks, so yay for him!
This past weekend was busy. First we went to Brandon's High School Reunion and it turned out really good. Enough people showed up to where everyone had a good time. Saturday we went to the UT/FL game. I really enjoyed being there to tailgate and see all the orange since I have only been to very few games, but the actual game was embarrassing. I mean I pretty much knew we were going to lose but that was just pathetic. I wanted to change shirts or find something blue. I have to admit, I'm kinda a fair weather fan! We ended up leaving early and going home. This week isn't going to be pretty either.
We have some project for the fall, IF we ever get a chance to start them! We're going to put hardwood down in the living room and hallway. I think that will make the house look alot better, our carpet is just nasty looking. Another 'project' I want to try and do is actually sit down for dinner as a family at the table! Since Rylan has been eating some normal foods, Brandon has been mowing and Rylan has been going to bed by 7:30 or 8. So, this is a project that I'm going to work on. Something else I'm going to try and work on is having a normal life. I want to have 'free time' to do what I want and what we want, instead of running around with my head cut off. This will probably be my hardest.
Well that's all I have time for right now, hopefully I won't wait so long next time.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
'Bout time!
Don't even get me started on the game...it made me sick. Though, I'm sure it made Krista happy. :)
I cannot believe Rylan is going to be a year old. I mean, I just went through this last weekend with Adison turning six. Six! And she's not even my kid. Time flies, and I can't believe it's been almost a year since Rylan came around. Yikes.
Post a Comment